Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Imagine Dragons Concert

I had the luck of getting tickets to the Imagine Dragons concert a couple months ago, and the concert was yesterday! It was amazing, of course, although it could've done without two opening acts. Opening acts will probably be the death of me, I mean they're not bad, I just didn't come to see them. Anyways, the concert was so good and we had no disturbing people around us (another concert annoyance) that I only took some photos. You know how sometimes you take photos at a concert and you don't really pay attention, so they turn out awful? Yeah, well I kept this in mind and only took photos I knew were going to be good because I knew I was going to share them with you. Without further ado, here they are:

It was a hike to get this photo, I climbed all the way to the top!

A friend of mine took this, she's an amazing photographer!

Just one of the lead singer of Imagine Dragons.

These were taken with an iPhone, so I'm sorry these may be not up to par to other photos, but I thought you all may like to see them!

To the concert, I wore my black thick lulu lemon leggings, riding boots, a hot pink J.Crew tank top, and a plain black sweater. Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos, but it was a pretty simple outfit, so I hope you can imagine it easily!

Until later,
xx, Madison.

Do you all like the Imagine Dragons?


No comments:

Post a Comment